See how a Nigerian baby is dealing with coronavirus lockdown with her parents (photos)

A Facebook user, Adebayo Ireoluwa has shared photos of how his daughter is currently dealing with the coronavirus lockdown. The little miss had gone to pick up a cream, used it to mess up her hair then tried to pour the rest on her sleeping dad.

Her shocked father, shared the photos and credited his wife, saying, women are doing a great job, as he would be witnessing such for the first time because he is never at home due to work. Crediting his wife and asking other men to also appreciate their wives, he wrote:

"After this isolation or whatsoever, I'll appreciate my wife the more,imagine my girl emptying a whole hair cream on herself and still coming to share me some in my sleep jeje, this innocent woman has shouted leave there more than 30 times in 5minutes,and me will just put on one yeye suit go out and come back home expecting to eat the meal and still eat the maker of the meal..

"Please, let's appreciate our wives the more,they go though a lot in our absence...This few days at home seems like I should faint,how much more someone who is always home to put things in place. I tender an unreserved apology to my wife for my previous gragras and shakaras, it's not easy. Thank you COVID19 for lessons taught."





// <\/s'+'cript>'); // --> //]]> From ICE

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading This Post......please drop your comment and don't forget you can also use Facebook comment and post them on facebook....share to your friends so they will also enjoy.... Thank You Once More.

Previous Post Next Post