‘I Thank God That I’m Alive’ – Singer And Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Says As She Clocks 31 (video)

‘I Thank God That I’m Alive’ - Singer And Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Says As She Clocks 31

America’s Got Talent finalist and plane crash survivor, Kechi Okwuchi has clocked 31 today, October 29 and has shared an adorable video of herself to celebrate her new age. The Nigerian-American Singer has had such a unique journey in life and she’s thankful for it. She went from being one of the two survivors in the Sosoliso […]

The post ‘I Thank God That I’m Alive’ – Singer And Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Says As She Clocks 31 (video) appeared first on MojiDelano.Com.

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading This Post......please drop your comment and don't forget you can also use Facebook comment and post them on facebook....share to your friends so they will also enjoy.... Thank You Once More.

Previous Post Next Post