BBNaija Star, Angel Buys Range Rover SUV (Photos)

BBNaija Star, Angel Buys Range Rover SUVBig Brother Naija (BBNaija) star, Angel Smith has bought a Range Rover sports utility vehicle (SUV) barely one month after the reality show ended.

The 21-year-old reality star took to her Instagram page to announce the acquisition to her over 850,000 followers on Sunday.

In a terse post, Angel said she is grateful for what she has achieved since this year’s BBNaija ended on October 3.

I paid rent and then I bought a car, grateful for 2021. It’s given me so much,” she wrote.

The writer also shared a note she drafted last year, wherein she listed the things she plans to achieve in 2021.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Angel Smith (@theangeljbsmith)

Angel had earlier said that boredom informed her decision to participate in this year’s edition of the show.

She said;

I wasn’t doing anything with my life at the time, I had just dropped out of school. I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life career-wise, and the BBNaija audition came up.

So, I applied and I just followed it through. Nothing really inspired me to do anything aside from boredom.

Her stint on the show was characterised by her “free-spirited behavior”, clash with Boma, and relationship with Sammie as well as Cross.

Below are photos of the newly acquired SUV:

The post BBNaija Star, Angel Buys Range Rover SUV (Photos) appeared first on MojiDelano.Com.

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading This Post......please drop your comment and don't forget you can also use Facebook comment and post them on facebook....share to your friends so they will also enjoy.... Thank You Once More.

Previous Post Next Post