My Daughter Has Finished My Career, Maheeda Says As She Posts A Sexy Photo Of Daughter

Maheeda is scared! Asin dead scared, lol. She has been posting photos of her 17-year old daughter lately and even at a point said, she will stop posting her photo and when she is 18 she is free to join the gram. But Maheeda ate her words, she has now posted another photo of the lil cuitie and gave it a very hilarious or do we say a heavy knock caption? Lol. She wrote;

"My daughter has finished my instagram career ????? I’m officially signing out with style ?.. i think I will just delete my account..... I can’t handle this!!! No I can’t !!! What hav I don to myself ???????????"

// <\/s'+'cript>'); // --> //]]> From ICE

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading This Post......please drop your comment and don't forget you can also use Facebook comment and post them on facebook....share to your friends so they will also enjoy.... Thank You Once More.

Previous Post Next Post