R Kelly Caught On Camera Declaring 'It's Too Late' For The Music Industry To Blacklist Him

With support from the Time's Up movement, the #MuteRKelly campaign has called for concert venues and streaming services to block the rapper amid continuing claims of sexual misconduct.

However, he has now been caught on camera declaring that it's 'too late' for the music industry to blacklist him, declaring that it's him holding the 'ball' and the rest of the world is 'on the defence'.

“I’ve got a million motherf***ers hating me, and 40 billion motherf***ers loving me," he can be heard saying in the video which was spotted on Facebook Live and shared by attorney Exavier Pope.

Proposing a toast, the rapper - whose real name is Robert Kelly - tells his room full of friends, "I am handcuffed by my destiny. It’s too late, they should have did this sh** 30 years ago."


Implying that his music was too popular to be silenced, he continued, "It's too late. The music has been injected into the world. I got a basketball mentality. As long as I got the ball, the world is on defense.”

// <\/s'+'cript>'); // --> //]]> From ICE

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading This Post......please drop your comment and don't forget you can also use Facebook comment and post them on facebook....share to your friends so they will also enjoy.... Thank You Once More.

Previous Post Next Post