CAF President, Ahmad Ahmad Tests Positive For Coronavirus

CAF President, Ahmad Ahmad Tests Positive For Coronavirus

Ahmad Ahmad, the president of the Confederation of African Football has tested positive for coronavirus. He made the announcement on his Twitter page on Friday, October 30, saying; This morning, I’ve been declared positive to Covid19. I have mild symptoms, but I’m well. This morning, I’ve been declared positive to #Covid19. I have mild symptoms, […]

The post CAF President, Ahmad Ahmad Tests Positive For Coronavirus appeared first on MojiDelano.Com.

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading This Post......please drop your comment and don't forget you can also use Facebook comment and post them on facebook....share to your friends so they will also enjoy.... Thank You Once More.

Previous Post Next Post