‘My Heart Is Shattered’ – Actor, Jamie Foxx Announces Death Of Younger Sister

‘My Heart Is Shattered’ - Jamie Foxx Confirms Death Of Sister

Oscar-winning actor, Jamie Foxx has announced the death of his younger sister, DeOndra Dixon at 36 on Monday, October 27. Foxx, 52, shared the sad news in an Instagram post along with pictures of the pair, saying; My heart is shattered into a million pieces. My beautiful loving sister Deondra has transitioned. I say transitioned because she will always be […]

The post ‘My Heart Is Shattered’ – Actor, Jamie Foxx Announces Death Of Younger Sister appeared first on MojiDelano.Com.

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading This Post......please drop your comment and don't forget you can also use Facebook comment and post them on facebook....share to your friends so they will also enjoy.... Thank You Once More.

Previous Post Next Post